How To Make Modeling Chocolate Bows
Make as many bows as you need in minutes, all the exact same size, for special occasion cakes, cupcakes or cookies!
MODELING CHOCOLATE CUT-OUTS (FLATTEN TECHNIQUE)
• Gently roll modeling chocolate flat. Work in stages. Use non-stick paper and a small rolling pin or a pasta machine to make flat strips.
• Let thin modeling chocolate sheets rest and firm before cutting.
• Use a knife, pizza wheel, scissors or decorating cutters to cut flat shapes like the bow from a rolled out sheet.
• Make the bow with cut outs - one circle for the bow middle and a thin strip cut in two parts for the hanging ribbon.
• Use any round kitchen item to cut out the circle - a clean plastic container, cup, cookie cutter, measuring cup.
• Make a cut down the middle of the circle, leaving the bottom connected.
• Fold the top of each side to the bottom and press in the middle to form the bow
• Cut any length strips and pinch together for ribbons.