CHOCOLATE & MYCRYO
items in this category require insulated shipper in temperatures over 80°F
• White or dark candy coating with the flavor of chocolate. Includes dairy and soy.
• Gently melt and use, no tempering required. Color the white with oil dispersible chocolate colorant. Thin with any oil or fat.
• Cocoa butter based real white and dark chocolate. Contains soy. White contains dairy. • Color white chocolate with oil dispersible chocolate colorant.
• Temper with Mycryo for molds. Melt and add 2 Tbsp oil per pound for dipping without having to temper.
COLORS FOR CHOCOLATE
• Vegetable colors specially processed to disperse in oil for products like chocolate that do not contain water.
• Combine with Mycryo cocoa butter and paint onto chocolate, coating or molds.
$5.95Natural orange oil from paprika creates brilliant color with just a drop!
Price From: $5.25
Out of stockNatural purple powdered color from cabbage.
Price From: $5.25Natural bright pink fine powder from beet and radish adds brilliant color but no flavor. Suitable for use with chocolate and cocoa butter or mix into shortening or any fat.
Price From: $5.25Natural blue powdered color from cabbage.
Price From: $5.95Natural powder from spirulina. No added taste, just brilliant blue color. Combine this special colorant with yellow to make brilliant greens.
Price From: $5.25Natural yellow powder color from turmeric.
Price From: $5.95Natural powder from spirulina and turmeric. No added taste, just brilliant color.
$5.95Radish, beet and paprika oil (oleorosin of paprika) make this deep red color. Pictured: one container of red used in 6 ounces or 1/2 cup of white chocolate.
$9.95A "cold bag" with ice pack to help keep products cool.
$14.95Mini assortment of chocolate colorants pink, yellow, bright blue and purple.