CHOCOLATE & MYCRYO
items in this category require insulated shipper in temperatures over 80°F
• White or dark candy coating with the flavor of chocolate. Includes dairy and soy.
• Gently melt and use, no tempering required. Color the white with oil dispersible chocolate colorant. Thin with any oil or fat.
• Cocoa butter based real white and dark chocolate. Contains soy. White contains dairy. • Color white chocolate with oil dispersible chocolate colorant.
• Temper with Mycryo for molds. Melt and add 2 Tbsp oil per pound for dipping without having to temper.
COLORS FOR CHOCOLATE
• Vegetable colors specially processed to disperse in oil for products like chocolate that do not contain water.
• Combine with Mycryo cocoa butter and paint onto chocolate, coating or molds.
Price From: $5.25Natural yellow powder color from turmeric.
Price From: $5.95Natural powder from spirulina. No added taste, just brilliant blue color. Combine this special colorant with yellow to make brilliant greens.
Price From: $5.25Natural blue powdered color from cabbage.
Price From: $5.25Natural bright pink fine powder from beet and radish adds brilliant color but no flavor. Suitable for use with chocolate and cocoa butter or mix into shortening or any fat.
$9.95Natural purple powdered color from cabbage.
$5.95Natural orange oil from paprika creates brilliant color with just a drop!