NATURAL CHOCOLATE COLORS
THESE SPECIAL, OIL DISPERSIBLE COLORS ARE:
• Vegan and do not contain gluten, wheat, soy or dairy.
• Good a year or more if tightly covered.
• Used primarily to color chocolate and coatings but also work in any fat.
• Do not add noticeable taste or flavor! Even the spirulina!
ADD DIRECTLY TO OIL BASED PRODUCTS
• Incorporate easily for a rainbow of brilliant color.
• Choose from two different blues - use the brilliant blue plus yellow to make green. Add
the darker grey-blue to make a very foresty green.
• For red combine pink with a drop of orange or use our premixed red cocoa butter.
CHOOSE: Set of four colors (1/2 oz total wt), or Individual 1/4 oz or 1/2 oz containers
• 1/4 oz is about 3-4 teaspoons - see individual colors or How To for specific information.
• assortment is in hinged containers, about 1 1/2 tsp or 4g per container, enought to color
six ounces or more of white chocolate.
To color buttercream or batters also see our water based powders.
NEW! Ready to use natural cocoa butter blends - RED and GREEN colors for the holidays!
Price From: $4.25Natural black powdered color.
Price From: $5.95Natural powder from spirulina and turmeric. No added taste, just brilliant color.
Price From: $5.25Natural blue powdered color from cabbage.
Price From: $5.95Natural powder from spirulina. No added taste, just brilliant blue color. Combine this special colorant with yellow to make brilliant greens.
Price From: $5.25Natural purple powdered color from cabbage.
Price From: $5.25Natural yellow powder color from turmeric.
$5.95Natural orange oil from paprika creates brilliant color with just a drop!
Price From: $5.25Natural bright pink fine powder from beet and radish adds brilliant color but no flavor. Suitable for use with chocolate and cocoa butter or mix into shortening or any fat.
$5.95Radish, beet and paprika oil (oleorosin of paprika) make this deep red color. Pictured: one container of red used in 6 ounces or 1/2 cup of white chocolate.