NATURAL CHOCOLATE COLORS
THESE SPECIAL, OIL DISPERSIBLE COLORS ARE:
• Vegan and do not contain gluten, wheat, soy or dairy.
• Good a year or more if tightly covered.
• Used primarily to color chocolate and coatings but also work in any fat.
• Do not add noticeable taste or flavor! Even the spirulina!
ADD DIRECTLY TO OIL BASED PRODUCTS
• Incorporate easily for a rainbow of brilliant color.
• Choose from two different blues - use the brilliant blue plus yellow to make green. Add
the darker grey-blue to make a very foresty green.
• For red combine pink with a drop of orange or use our premixed red cocoa butter.
CHOOSE: Set of four colors (1/2 oz total wt), or Individual 1/4 oz or 1/2 oz containers
• 1/4 oz is about 3-4 teaspoons - see individual colors or How To for specific information.
• assortment is in hinged containers, about 1 1/2 tsp or 4g per container, enought to color
six ounces or more of white chocolate.
To color buttercream or batters also see our water based powders.
NEW! Ready to use natural cocoa butter blends - RED and GREEN colors for the holidays!