NATURAL POWDER COLORS
THESE POWDERED COLORS ARE:
• versatile, easy to use: blend into a little water then add to liquids or fats.
• vegan and do not contain gluten, wheat, soy or dairy.
• good a year or more if tightly covered.
• made in the US from plant products.
DISSOLVE IN WATER, EGG WHITE OR ANY LIQUID BEFORE ADDING.
• Dissolving the blue in a more acidic liquid will make it turn purple!
• Pink, blue, green & black are favorites to have on hand.
• Combine colors to create the rainbow.
CHOOSE A SET OF EIGHT 1/8 OZ JARS OR 1/2 OZ INDIVIDUAL COLORS.
• 1/8 oz is about 2 teaspoons depending on type. 1 tsp powder replaces about 2 tsp liquid color.
The icings in the pictures shown use about 1 tsp of powder dissolved in a half teaspoon of water and one cup shortening.
To color chocolate or oil based products you must choose from the oil dispersible category. Most water based powders will not blend into products having only fats.
Makes a tan to brown color.
Black to brown powder color. Best for making clear products black, painting, or making a white product a grey tone. Vibrant black color requires adding two to three times normal amount.
Price From: $3.95Use to whiten the base of any product. Picture is Hi Sierra chocolate and circle of same chocolate with whitener added.